We’re celebrating McHappy Day in an extra special way this year… extending our festivities to last 7-days!
Starting off from the 27th till the 2nd of November, all McDonald’s restaurants will focus their efforts to raise much needed funds for RMHC.
Your heartfelt donations with every Happy Meal sold throughout the year, raffle tickets and loyalty points donations will go to our favourite charity, the Ronald McDonald House Charities Malta, to help little ones in need. In 2022, a splendid sum of €35,000 was raised and we are looking forward to another successful year!
How to support RMHC on McHappy Day this year?
Pick your way to gift a smile:
- Donate your change at our Front Counters, or Drive-Thrus.
- Donate when ordering at our kiosks.
- Donate your MyMcDonald’s loyalty points through the app. We are giving €1 to RMHC for every 150 points donated.
- Get Peanut the Squirrel at a donation of €10.
- Join us on our McHappy Day Family Day on the 28th of October incl. magic, balloon shows, crafts, games, and more! Different activities will be held at different restaurants.
Who are RMHC?
Ronald McDonald House Charities is an international non-profit network that keeps families with children in need close to each other and provide them with the resources they need. Malta is one of the 64 countries and regions which form part of the RMHC, serving over 3.6 million children and families every year. In 2024, they will be sustaining their mission to #KeepFamiliesClose.